Directions For Checking In at Key to the Rockies:
Address: 23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202, Keystone, CO 80435
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. Continue PAST the Keystone Road stoplight (Condominium Check in for Keystone Resort, do not turn here). 3. Continue PAST the emergency vehicle entrance stoplight
4. Take a right onto Rasor Drive, mile past the emergency vehicle stoplight at the 2nd set of YELLOW crosswalk signs.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Once on Rasor Drive, veer immediately to the left (parallel to US Highway 6)
7. Take a right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot, facing the Inn at Keystone.
9. Lockbox with code will be to the left hand side of the door with late check-in instructions.