10 Great Reasons For a Keystone Destination Wedding
Deciding on whether to have a wedding in your hometown or a place like no other? Here are a few ideas to help make your decision to book a destination wedding.
- The options are endless! Choose from a private log cabin, a deck overlooking the mountains, a site along Lake Dillon, in a pristine valley covered with wildflowers or on the ski slopes, we have it all!
- Be unique..you will have a site different than all your friends who are booking venues in their hometown.
- Its easier, let your wedding planner do all the work. At destinations there are a variety of wedding packages or custom design your own!
- Save on dcor, as the backdrop of the Colorado mountains is priceless.
- Spend more time with your guests! Instead of having the wedding night as your only night to see your guests, you could have your guests around you for anywhere from 2-7 days, or even more! Then remember to book sometime for yourselves, after the wedding so you can almost have two honeymoons in one trip!
- Need help on the guest list? Most times your entire guest list will not be able to make it, so this may help cut down on the budget. And, if there are some people left behind at the homestead, then it is a great excuse to have another party!
- Most people plan a destination at a spot that has special meaning to them, so it is a great way to show your friends a place you love, by inviting them to your world.
- For destination weddings, it is common to have a wedding any night of the week, so if you are set on a certain date 11.11.11 or 12.13.14, GO FOR IT!
- If you want to saeve money, book during a hotels low season to get deeper accommodation discounts.
- Extras, extras..bring on the amenities! A lot of hotels have special wedding amenities for you as the Bride & Groom, as well as your guests, free tequila, welcome baskets, etc. So, take advantage of the perks!